Advert – Ligertwood
New pages for all information, booking and diary.
Local Guiding Group
- Holyrood 2016 live blog: results and analysis May 5, 2016
- Holyrood 2016: Labour voters switch to Tories May 5, 2016
- Formartine heads to the polls May 5, 2016
- MPs open new Hatton Playgroup garden May 4, 2016
- Committee discuss traffic proposals May 4, 2016
- Queen’s Award May 4, 2016
- Toon pupil’s award success May 3, 2016
- Political Q&A at Hatton May 2, 2016
- Tesco to install life-saving defibrillators May 2, 2016
- Boys Brigade charity challenge May 2, 2016
- SNP surges ahead as Labour vote falls May 6, 2016
- Orkney declares first Holyrood result May 6, 2016
- Helicopter parent firm in debts move May 5, 2016
- Baby's chances 'better in hospital' May 5, 2016
- Serial sex attacker jailed for 11 years May 5, 2016
- Jobs lost as shipping firm goes under May 5, 2016
- Chanel apology designer set for XpoNorth May 5, 2016
- Spoof Orkney tourist brochure mystery May 5, 2016
JANE THOM BEQUESThttp://www.tarves.org.uk/local-information-2/jane-thom-bequest/ Please follow the link to the Jane Thom information page.
Haddo Highland Wear
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="200"] We are a small family run highland wear business supplying quality traditional handmade highland wear. Steading 3, West Auchedly, Tarves, Ellon, Aberdeenshire, AB41 7NH Tel: 01358 761311 Out of hours: 07743 323 657 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.haddohighlandwear.com[/caption]
Pages on Tarves Web
- Images of our land
- Local Information
- Local Organisations
- Tarves Parish Church
- Tarves School Parent Council
- TBC News
- The Melvin Hall – Tarves
ContactTo contact this website email: email@example.com
Tarves, Scotland where quality of life is the prize in a rural setting just 30 minutes drive from one Europe’s beautiful small cities – Aberdeen.
Our community has always welcomed visitors to Aberdeenshire. Some have passed through, some have stayed awhile, and others have settled amongst us.
We are happy to welcome you to Tarves on the web. We hope your virtual visit will encourage you to find out more about our real village and the leisure and business benefits it can offer.
Search this website
Could you be a first responder? Can you help save life and help the emergency services in our area as a volunteer?
Why not find out more and see if you can do something that helps you with new skills; your family and the wider community by being part of emergency responses for help. Be part of a great team of local people helping by responding first to medical emergencies to assist paramedics and the ambulance or doctors services in the Formartine Area.
Click on the leaflet /link to download a copy of the first responders leaflet to see what you could do.
Tags23 November Aberdeen Arms Hotel Art Barthol Chapel Blythswood Breakfast Bring and Buy Charity Night Charlie Esson concert Deal or No Deal Ellon Fairtrade Fireworks Games Maker Garioch Fiddlers Gillian Douglas Guild Haddo Haddo House# Job Kirk Meldrum Academy Melvin Hall Minutes Music Oldmeldrum Open Night Pitmedden First Responders Playgroup Rotary Shoe Box Appeal shoeboxappeal.org tarves Tarves Breakfast Tarves Church Tarves Heritage Project Tarves Playgroup tarves School Tarves Youth Hall toddler Victoria Hall WRI Youth Hall Ythan Fiddlers