- CUP SEMI FINAL – FORMARTINE V COVE – WED 3RD FEB 8PM February 1, 2016
- “TAKE THIS” AT PITMEDDEN HALL – SAT 26th MARCH January 31, 2016
- TARVES BREAKFAST – SAT 6th FEBRUARY January 31, 2016
- TARVES GUILD – 4th FEB 2016 January 31, 2016
- TARVES MESSY CHURCH – SUNDAY 31st JAN 2016 January 26, 2016
Advert – Ligertwood
New pages for all information, booking and diary.
Local Guiding Group
- Unpaid work teams help flood clear-up February 8, 2016
- Giant rabbit the size of a dog looking for new home February 8, 2016
- Police appeal for witnesses after vehicle failed to stop February 8, 2016
- Firefighters wanted in Shire February 7, 2016
- Marts hosts rare breeds and fast cars February 7, 2016
- Ellon Golf Club pays tribute to the Bard at annual Burns supper February 7, 2016
- Fit Heart Ellon session February 6, 2016
- Council streamlines flood repair advice February 6, 2016
- Flood victims urged by MSP to seek funding February 5, 2016
- Rare wildcat sighting in the Angus Glens? February 5, 2016
- Trial hears of bin dump murder threat February 8, 2016
- Offshore unions join forces amid crisis February 8, 2016
- Man killed in A96 crash named by police February 8, 2016
- First gas flows from new Shetland plant February 8, 2016
- Carmichael loses legal fees attempt February 8, 2016
- Workers taken off platform during storm February 8, 2016
- Cargo ship towed after breaking down February 7, 2016
- North Sea could lose 150 platforms February 7, 2016
JANE THOM BEQUESThttp://www.tarves.org.uk/local-information-2/jane-thom-bequest/ Please follow the link to the Jane Thom information page.
Haddo Highland Wear
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="200"] We are a small family run highland wear business supplying quality traditional handmade highland wear. Steading 3, West Auchedly, Tarves, Ellon, Aberdeenshire, AB41 7NH Tel: 01358 761311 Out of hours: 07743 323 657 Email: email@example.com www.haddohighlandwear.com[/caption]
Pages on Tarves Web
- Images of our land
- Local Information
- Local Organisations
- Tarves Parish Church
- Tarves School Parent Council
- TBC News
- The Melvin Hall – Tarves
ContactTo contact this website email: Paul.Johnston@tarves.org.uk
Tarves, Scotland where quality of life is the prize in a rural setting just 30 minutes drive from one Europe’s beautiful small cities – Aberdeen.
Our community has always welcomed visitors to Aberdeenshire. Some have passed through, some have stayed awhile, and others have settled amongst us.
We are happy to welcome you to Tarves on the web. We hope your virtual visit will encourage you to find out more about our real village and the leisure and business benefits it can offer.
Search this website
Could you be a first responder? Can you help save life and help the emergency services in our area as a volunteer?
Why not find out more and see if you can do something that helps you with new skills; your family and the wider community by being part of emergency responses for help. Be part of a great team of local people helping by responding first to medical emergencies to assist paramedics and the ambulance or doctors services in the Formartine Area.
Click on the leaflet /link to download a copy of the first responders leaflet to see what you could do.
Tags23 November Aberdeen Arms Hotel Art Barthol Chapel Blythswood Bottle Your own Breakfast Bring and Buy Charity Night Charlie Esson concert Deal or No Deal Ellon Fairtrade Fireworks Free Games Maker Garioch Fiddlers Gillian Douglas Guild Haddo Haddo House# Job Kirk Melvin Hall Minutes Music Oldmeldrum Open Night Pitmedden First Responders Playgroup Shoe Box Appeal shoeboxappeal.org tarves Tarves Breakfast Tarves Church Tarves Heritage Project Tarves Playgroup tarves School Tarves Youth Hall toddler Victoria Hall WRI Youth Hall Ythan Fiddlers