- QUIZ NIGHT IN AID OF ELLON MENS SHED – 9th OCTOBER October 5, 2015
- FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY AVAILABLE – 17th OCTOBER 2015 October 4, 2015
- TARVES HARVEST HOME – SUNDAY 11th OCT 2015 October 3, 2015
- TARVES BUBBLES & BLING – 3rd OCTOBER 2015 October 2, 2015
- APPLE SUNDAY TODAY 27th SEPTEMBER – PITMEDDEN GARDEN September 27, 2015
TARVES 2015 SCHOOL SUMMER FETE
Tarves Summer Fete at Tarves School 2015.
Click on the picture to view more pictures of the village event.[/caption]
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
New pages for all information, booking and diary.
Local Guiding Group
- The Store’s cookbook sale a huge success October 6, 2015
- Video: Five rescued after fishing boat catches fire off Fraserburgh coast October 5, 2015
- Storm warning after rapid drop in air pressure October 5, 2015
- Scotland needs 12,000 new affordable homes a year October 5, 2015
- Group help in appeal October 5, 2015
- Salmond’s plane name October 4, 2015
- Pupils have a chance to name a gritter October 4, 2015
- Sandy bids farewell after 40 years’ service October 4, 2015
- Teenager arrested after Grangemouth taxi driver robbery October 3, 2015
- Roadshow set to arrive in Ellon October 3, 2015
- Lone yachtsman adrift near gas platform October 7, 2015
- Car sales up in 'challenging' market October 6, 2015
- Discount scheme to halve air fares October 6, 2015
- Terror charge guilt is 'right thing' October 6, 2015
- Macbeth costumes loaned to museums October 6, 2015
- Police appeal over theft of shotgun October 6, 2015
- New chief executive at Wood Group October 6, 2015
- Event to explore north's Roman past October 6, 2015
JANE THOM BEQUESThttp://www.tarves.org.uk/local-information-2/jane-thom-bequest/ Please follow the link to the Jane Thom information page.
Haddo Highland Wear
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="200"] We are a small family run highland wear business supplying quality traditional handmade highland wear. Steading 3, West Auchedly, Tarves, Ellon, Aberdeenshire, AB41 7NH Tel: 01358 761311 Out of hours: 07743 323 657 Email: email@example.com www.haddohighlandwear.com[/caption]
Pages on Tarves Web
- Images of our land
- Local Information
- Local Organisations
- Tarves Parish Church
- Tarves School Parent Council
- TBC News
- The Melvin Hall – Tarves
Come along and enjoy our annual Apple Sunday event and celebrate the harvest! Join the celebrations of another harvest in the Garden.
Our famous apples and pears will be on sale along with other suppliers’ produce between 11am – 5pm.
There will be music and entertainment from 1.30pm – 4.30pm including Ythan Fiddlers, Bothy Ballads, Aberdeen Gaelic Choir, Ugie and Tarves Folk Club and ranger activities for children. This year friends of Pitmedden Garden will do a a taste of Cider and Apple Juice at a bar during the day.
Usual admission prices apply; free entry to apple sale.
Echoes Exhibition- John Paul Raine
Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 October
Haddo Arts Festival is delighted to welcome well-known artist, John Paul Raine to Echoes 2015 for a Pop-Up exhibition of his works.
Featuring a selection of his portraiture and still life paintings, the exhibition is an opportunity to view and purchase the works, as well as discussing them with the artist, who will be present at times to be announced throughout the weekend.
John Paul describes his approach as “about shapes and colours; you try to harmonise them to create a mood, or to please the eye. I like the idea of working within the traditional genres artists have used for generations. Landscapes, portraits, still life. How you paint within the limitations of a genre is up to you.”
In the Peatyards, free admission, no booking required.